.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, September 17, 2006

2006 Terry Fox Run

It was that time of year again.

The High Park location was almost cancelled this year, and they were looking for volunteers to carry on the organizing of the event.

Well lucky for us it still went on.



I didn't create a team this year that people could contribute to, but we still did it for Trish's Team anyways when we registered.

It's turned to be a really nice day, but having not run very much this year. I'm pooped after doing the run. Must be getting old. Or I'm just really out of shape.

I think it's a bit of both.





And after the run we headed to the food station and did our best Dave Lee imitation and loaded the jogger up with food freebies.

I hope that everyone remembered to do the Terry Fox run this year.


Click me for more photos