.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Rosni Dan!

To whom it may concern:

I'd like to tell you about this lady who lives in this house. You may know who she is. I'm not gonna say who, but you may know her. She can be quite stubborn and frustrating at times.  Not all the time, just sometimes.

Sometimes I can't quite figure her out.  I want to give her the world, but it's usually her who prevents me from delivering the world to her.  (As long as it's not from Tiffany's, that'll have to come later.  After the bath world and kitchen world I'm in the process of delivering.)

But I gotta say. She is the greatest.  We wouldn't trade her in for anything.  Every year together we've grown a bit more, grown older a bit more, grown wiser a bit more (and maybe gained a bit more weight.)  But we know each other better and together as a family we have become a better unit.

We have seen what she will do for us, before herself.  What she will do for anyone, before herself.  What she will do for others thanklessly.  I see it.  We see it.

I think others see it too.  We have been together now for 14 years now.  And I can read her like a book.  And I know what she is good at and what she struggles with.  Like real crappy at.  But the desire to get better is there.  I see it. We are both students of life and we are both learning together.

I get her.  We get each other and that's what is so great.

One day she'll eventually get her Tiffany ring.
This year, she has the two boys in her life.  The two that drive her crazy, especially at night when she's trying to go to sleep.


See this cake. It's perfect for her.  It has shoes, a bag and a motorola Razr flip phone. A relic.






From:
TheContractorGuyTryingToFinishTheBathroom


PS: Kieran made this card as a project today.  Him and a few of his friends from Elementary D helped put it together.
Mathew, Daniel, Noah and Sophia.

Happy Birthday!
Rosni Dan!
Tresa

Blogger Nie said...

Yes, I see the stubborness too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tresa!
Love you lots!

Fri Apr 04, 08:48:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment