.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Knock knock?

Trick or Treat!

The pumpkin had been carved. CHECK!








Here's my little helper helping me carve this thing.







Candy had been given out. CHECK!

We had two batches of candy. The really good stuff for the little ones like ME!

And another for the big kids, that don't need to pack on any more calories and should be at an afterschool job. Like McDonalds.









Now it was this owl's turn to fly out and see my friends on my street.

Hello fotos....

Blogger Winecentric said...

What? You used gloves to gut your pumpkin? What's up with that? You need to get your hands dirty. You broke the first commandment of pumpkin carving.

- The Pumpkin Carving Master.

Thu Nov 02, 09:49:00 PM EST

 
Blogger Ray said...

I just came from the O.R. and decided to leave the gloves on.

Fri Nov 03, 10:28:00 AM EST

 

Post a Comment