.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, October 15, 2006

WHAT? Apples again?

Yep mama had planned a day for all of us to pick apples.
AGAIN.

Can you see the excitement on our faces. :-|
We were really looking forward to it.
Especially after the good night's sleep we had. All I remember was some small and ice cold clammy hands smacking me in the face. I tried to turn over but the same hands just grabbed my hair to pull it back to where it was.

I was ready to lug around at least 5 bags of apples in each hand. I was really looking forward to eating at least 5 a day for the next month.

Tresa loves to pick apples. She usually eats at least 1 apple per week. The rest she generously leaves for me to consume until apples are coming out whole out of my body.

Anyways, we went to Chudleigh's apple orchard with the three amigos.
Where, eating the apples was happening more than picking.
Gilbert was even eating apples that were on the ground. Only because
they were Fuji apples. Who cares if it's slightly decayed. He's asian, he's used to it from eating in chinatown. His body has built up the anti-bodies that fight rotten food.




At least the weather was good, because if it was raining and cold, these
guys would be wearing the same thing.


Well the only thing different this time was that there was a petting zoo full of farm animals. But this one was full of two legged ones. All with cameras.


Hello fotos... |o|