.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Haircut 1

It was time Kieran got his first haircut. It's almost as long as Marianne's. This lady BTW has been handling my mortgage for the past 7 years and this is the first time I've ever met her. I've never come into the branch to sign anything. I've done all correspondence via email, fax or inter-office mail. I was all prepared for being home assigned for work and setting up a home office. It was in my blood.

So I made an appointment so she could finally see Kieran in real life.

So we've finally took Kieran to get some hair chopped off. I had called ahead to find out if Fabian (over near Dundas and Bloor) was busy or not. I gave him a day heads up just in case. So luckily for us we hit a lull in his busy schedule and timed it just RIGHT.








We even got VIP parking out front. I think that was just in case Kieran moved around too much and accidentally got more than just hair cut. But he was amazingly good. Just watch the video. For the Filipinos...Bid-ee-oh.



So I got my haircut first just so Kieran could get used to the surroundings and get used to Fabian. After I was done, it was Kieran's turn.

In the end he cleaned up Kieran's hair really nice. He made so if he falls down, his hair doesn't go into his eyes. And more importantly he still looks like a baby.

Hello Fotos...