.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy SukaDay!

It was Jaedin's birthday party and he was excited or he was trying to poop, or it was too much McD's.


You should see Raelan.






Can you say 'ssssssssh dissssss daaaaah ssss'.
It's almost like Harry Potter and the big snake.

I think she was saying 'combo 1, extra ketchup'.






The party happened to fall on Uncle Mel's birthday too.

He's saying...where's my cheese cake?
Doesn't have to be organic.






Lucy said that Jaedin loves his veggies, so I gave him an organic carrot for his birthday.
I had to fight a rabbit for that you know!






Rock ON! Jade was practicing to be a rock star. Not sure what Indy was doing.

Click me to see Ryan dancing and photos.

And Happy Birthday to Teen too.
She's the one frolicking in the water.