.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Iceman Cometh

Well not really, but lots of snow came down today. It started yesterday, but man it hasn't stopped.
I was out in my Arctic expedition gear shoveling a few feet of snow.








Ola and I were out shoveling for what seemed like forever. And when we were done there was another couple of inches of snow on the ground.




Even Kieran came out to help me. And he lost one of his mitts somewhere on the front lawn. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere. I guess it'll turn up sometime in the spring.

And then I heard thunder. Or it was a really loud jet plane flying directly overhead.

I took my car off the street in case the snow plows decided to come by and bury it in.



Although it's probably -10 deg C outside and Global Warming is probably the last thing on everyone's minds...or maybe the first thing.
I think it might be time for someone to make a decision for the industrial nations to get with the program and the Kyoto accord and do something about this global warming effect.

Ryan must be making lots of mucho dinero shoveling snow today.
Hey it's another Snow Day! No School!



I thought Kieran would be tired from being out in the snow....but he didn't crash until around 3:30pm ET.

Apparently we haven't had this much snow in 60 years.
Good. I won't need to buy a snowblower for a while then.