.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Spring forward...and hurl

Man...it's evenings like these that make you realize that the part of your brain that receives the signal that tells you to stop drinking cause you've just gone over the edge into oblivion is genetically flawed. Whenever I look at these photos my brain, kidney and liver hurt all over again.
But we do it because we are all brothers and sisters united in support of one cause.


After all these years Hong is finally getting hitched. As we get older recovery after these evenings is longer and more painful. Thank God he's the last. I can't do this again without suffering permanent damage.

So this is what sent me to the time out room.





This game that Antonio and Anne came up with. For each thing that you did you got a star. Not everything was an alcoholic drink, there's tasks and stuff. That's how you get suckered in. You think...hey fun.
Right then, you've committed yourself down a road that few people come back in one piece. Most are spewing pieces all over the highway. Pretending to be like dogs and feeling the rush of cool air on their face. Ahhhh.


In a matter of hours you end up wearing clothes from 1987.
Like the Lillywhite Harry Potter dude.
It's nice that you can still fit into them, but you should donate them to Goodwill.






Click me for more Captain Morgan photos (rated PG)


A special big thanks to Tresa for getting me home safe and sound. I know I was irritable, incoherent and stinky at the end of the night, but I was going downhill fast.