.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The Last Room

Well the last bedroom that I have to insulate. I still have 2 other insulation projects remaining. The stairwell and the basement stairs. The basement one will be easy. It's the main to second floor stairwell that I am trying to figure out.


But this room was done quickly. Relative to the other two. We started on the Saturday of the May 24 weekend. And I just painted up all the trim last night. I still have to cope the baseboard and nail the trim around the window and there will be some touch up and caulking. But that's all little stuff, easy peasy.n 9 days it's 99% done.

Every time I do a room the stuff in the room has to migrate someplace else. So we're in the spare bedroom right now sleeping. Well Tresa and Kieran are there, I'm on the couch. Actually I'm getting sleep. So I'm not complaining.



And Kieran's allergies are getting bad, so I was motivated to get this done to minimize the dust and fumes that he'd have to breathe in. So it's done. Now it's just clean up and put back time and preparing for the stairway to hell.





Click me for more photos