.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, January 20, 2006

Cast Away

Another casting call for a ministry of health commercial. Not sure if Kieran was selected or not, but he sure showed them he knew how to pee-pee on mama. Her shirt was drenched. I offered her the shirt underneath my shirt. But they were going straight home afterwards.

He had be naked for this one. Being naked and having cold air around is a recipe for creating a fountain. These commercial people must not have any kids, cause this is common knowledge in the Parenting World. So it was basically this - blanket wet, mama wet, mama and baby stressed and we go home.
I was more worried about a parking ticket than anything. I hate those guys.
And I had to go to work.
This Fade to Black place where we had to go, was super small. Must be a tight budget production. You know government squeeze.

And there just wasn't enough room for parents to bring in their strollers. Plus it was upstairs. I don't know what some people were thinking. Most audition places we've seen were small. So use your head people. Just carry your kids. Consider it exercise.

This train of trailers. No it's not a trailer park.

I think they're shooting a commercial or something. We see this all the time near my office building.





So I was just walking along and saw the name on the trailer. Dan Plesac.
Sounds awfully familiar. I ended up doing an internet search later because I couldn't put a face to the name. He was/is a baseball pitcher. He was with the Blue Jays, but now he's with Milwaukee.



Then I strolled by the next trailer. And guess what? It was MY trailer?
Holee cow! Check it OUT!
Or Kieran's. Not sure. Big trailer for a baby. He would be fine with a minivan.
I was tempted to open the door and take a snooze or use the loo.

There was another trailer for Kate Burroughs. Not sure who that is. But it could be for TSN or something. And FYI, there's a Rich Garces that was a pitcher for the Red Sox. So maybe that was his trailer.