.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Family restaurant


Did you know that Lucy opened an italian restaurant? Why? Cause she's Italian. And she wants to be like her hero on the show "Everyday Italian". What's her face. The one with the teeth.

Just kidding. It's just a coinky dink that this restaurant has the same last name as Lucy. I've walked by it before thinking about the family name. But I just happened to have my camera with me. We didn't go inside because we were headed over to Gilbert's new office/studio. I had just come out of my physio appointment for my back and since we were close by we'd drop by his place.

This is Gilbert's elevator. He doubles as the bellhop, you know the guy who brings your bags around. The elevator is really cool. There's no buttons you just yank on the rope or cable and it starts. And to stop it on the floor, you pull up the gate.

This is Gilbert's office space. And his assistant.

He even has a SIN #. I got Kieran's gov't stuff so he can work legally. Although with a bum left ankle he'll have to go on workman's comp.

We went out to Pho Hung after to eat. It was either that or go home to nothing in the frige. We have to go grocery shopping bad. Cuz the only one getting fed on a regular basis is the little boss here.