.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Sukaboy day!

Hey I thought these presents were for me?

If there is no food in any of these packages, then I don't want it.
You can have it Papa.

Happy Birthday!
luv Kieran



So I wished for a quiet day today. And I got it. The rain drove away all the honking and screaming FIFA fans over in little Italy, down the road from where we live.

I also wished for some moola in my pocket. And the rain actually saved me from watering the lawn. And I did wash the car in the rain so it rinsed my car and saved myself more money. Woo HOO!

Then I wished for the rain to go away. And it was sunny. For about 2 hours. Then the rain came back. And then it went away when we went out for dinner.
The saving money wish still kept going. Cuz all the restaurants I wanted to go to were closed. We ended up going to a place that our neighbours recommended called "Indian Rice Factory".
I'll put a restaurant review up later.

I was hungry, so I wished for food. And it came...eventually.

Then I wished to go home and that happened too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Papa ray, Sukaboy, etc from Slovenia

Tue Jul 11, 04:35:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment