.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, June 05, 2006

Daycare Break Episode 2



I am innocent! They got the wrong baby! I was framed. It wasn't my loaded diaper they found. I have an alibi. I didn't eat corn that day, or at least 12 hours before.






Soon enough I'll be on the outside of this locked door.
I've got a plan to escape and to be free! I've got a map crayon'd to my belly. As long as they don't give me a bath I'll be on my way outta here!






This is my chance. They didn't see me scale the hedge.

I did it! I'm free!
There's no looking back now!
I'm going to Disney Land.





Okay, I'll cut you a deal. You can have 1/3 of the baby food. And 1 extra diaper a week.

And you can have my sippie cup.





Okay I'll release this hostage BUT I want to negotiate on my terms!
I want a plane fueled and ready to fly to Orlando, Florida. And I want enough size 4's for 3 months and size 5's for 10 months. And make sure there's banana-apple, turkey-vegetable and peach baby food!
And it'd better be organic. None of this non-organic crap!
It gives me gas.

And don't forget to load the plane with wet wipes.


Click here for more photos

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Grandma and Grandpa left for Europe?

Mon Jun 05, 07:25:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

They just arrived from the Old World.

Mon Jun 05, 10:11:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment