.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Daycare Break

He was trying to escape this morning but the warden got him.

Actually he's been getting better at being dropped off at daycare. He now waves bye-bye to me when I leave, but he's bawling his eyes out.

Before, he would clutch on to anything attached to me. And I'd have to pry his fingers open to hand him over. If I put him on the ground he'd have his head between my knees with both arms wrapped around my leg crying - "I didn't do it, I'm innocent! I've been FRAMED!"
It's all in babyspeak, but that's the jist of it.

There's a little boy Benjamin who's always the first to say 'hi Kieran' when I bring him in.
We like this daycare, cause it's like a second home for him, with lots of other kids, 3 are his age around the 1 year mark, and the rest are various ages.

One girl Hahn is the mother of all the 1 year olds and takes care of them and watches them. She's also the daycare watchdog. Asking "who goes there" at the gate when we pick Kieran up.