.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stepping into the Twilight Zone

Kieran's first 10 steps

You'll need the latest Macromedia Flash on your system to be able to play the video. I've been looking for ways to include video on my blog so this one method I was trying out and seeing how it was. I was hoping it would play it in the blogsite but it transfers you to YouTube.com. I'll keep trying.

And my first ride on my road bike. That's no optical illusion. My rear wheel is bent. I didn't even hit anything. All I did was put the pedal to the metal as I was crossing Lakeshore Blvd getting ready to hit the Ellis Ave grade and next thing I knew I stopped dead in my tracks. Good thing there weren't a lot of cars. Or else I would have been on the morning news.

It felt like deja vu. Maybe I someone's trying to tell me something about riding bikes?

Oh well. Third time these wheels have given me problems. So onto EBay they go! Very little mileage. Like new.