.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Persian fare

I'm not referring to french food. We had some ta-cheen. At least that's what I heard Cheshmak call it. Middle eastern food. Mike said it was Persian lasagne.
With the Bush Administration blowing up everything and calling it freedom and building a better society. This was as close to that part of the world as we were going to get.
Plus, this was way better than falafels or schwarmas.


To me it was just good home cooking. I'd take a photo, but I ate it and Mike broke the plate by leaving it on the stove element. But it did keep it warm.





We'd never been over to their place so we hung out there, checked out the view of the city and kept them up, since they got home at 5am from Ottawa. I could tell they were bushed I could see the fatigue on Mike's face and he kept telling us 'good night' and 'thanks for coming over'.