.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Never leave friends behind

Every morning it's been about making sure that the Thomas, Mavis, Diesel monster and Lady trains that auntie Ninie gave are always together and close at hand. No one gets left behind. Just like in Lost.

I'm glad he doesn't try to go down the stairs on his own juggling all of the toys. I know I'd be doing that. It's how I ended up on my back one New Years eve and a jar of robaxacet.

If I'm down in the basement, I can hear him calling me to help him, waiting for me to come and get him to bring him and his 4 die-cast friends downstairs.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait till next weekend when he gets to play with Liam's tracks and trains. The two of them are going to go Thomas insane together.

C

Wed Jun 06, 09:27:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Alli said...

Hey Ray! I'm going to assume that you guys are aware there was a recall of some Thomas the Tank Engine toys? Apparently they were recalled because they had used a lead-based paint. Just thought you'd want to be aware...

Hi to Kieran and Tereza - you guys all look great!

Alli

Mon Jun 25, 09:13:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment