.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy SukaDay for real!

It's Y3K part two.
Well. Today is the actual day for Kieran, so he's like thinking this whole month is his birthday.






Wasn't too bad of a start to the day. Woke up and didn't put up too much of a fight to go to daycare. Dropped him off and the cake box and my camera for Marika and/or Slavka to take pics of the kiddies.

He didn't put up a fuss when I left to get to work either. So far so good.



That's pretty much most of the kids. At least the ones that don't go to school yet and get to stay here and play all day or go to the park or take a nap.
Man...I wish I was in daycare.

I think Kieran has 3 fingers up indicating his age. At least he knows how to count. Math is an important skill.


So Tresa bought a cake the day before for me to bring in. And there was nothing left. Sort of like piranhas to fresh meat.




The big kid in the yellow shirt is Max.
He helped take the photos for me.
Thanks Max R. MTP.