.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another year goes by...


Hey Easy, you beat me to it with your comment on the kitties.

Who's birthday is it?






Hmmm....I wonder who it could be?









Ya who's is it?

I wanna know, before I fill my diaper!








I think it's her's, the asian bag lady.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Sir...Kieran's mummy had b'day a view days ago...HI TO EVERYBODY!

Fri Apr 04, 09:57:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Fri Apr 04, 11:10:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

Steph's was on the Mar-21st.

Tresa's was yesterday Apr-3rd.

Thanks Easy. I passed on your b-day wishes to everyone here!

Joe & Rosie, Alex, Enya & Matthew say hi too.

Fri Apr 04, 11:11:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment