.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, March 31, 2008

New kitts on the block


Keetcha the daycare cat had another litter of kitties.

This is her second litter. The father was some big black cat.





I saw them the morning they were born and were they tiny. These little ones are a few weeks old now. I wished I had taken a photo back then.






I didn't have my trusty canon stealth camera with me, but did the best I could with my Razr. I took a bunch just to make sure that I could get a few good ones to show Tresa.






Kieran named this one Blackie. There's 2 all black kitties, the other he named Scratchy.

These are the two he wanted to bring home. I told him to ask mamma. I said mamma would say 'no' since he's allergic to cats.




There's 5 in total. Can see all of dem?
There's two black ones, one all orange one, and one orange with a white belly and one white and black/grey.
They just fed, so they're all sleeping now.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely kittens, but...give our best to your beloved wife Tresa for your B'day...
Easy, Bojana, Alja

Thu Apr 03, 03:03:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment