.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Play date

This is Xander.  One of Kieran's classmates and friends from school.
I picked them up in the bike carriage yesterday and brought them home.  Because Tresa wasn't sure about handling the both of them on the bus ride back to our house.

It's Kieran's first official play date.  You know request was made, plans were made, then last minute changes and then more last minute changes - like me picking them up.
Bringing them home was a bit of a challenge.  I've never had to pull two kids in the carriage. On the flats it almost made no difference, except starting off.  The uphills were another story.
It's all good, I consider it as workout.
But they enjoyed it.  I could hear them behind me when I would do a sharp turn - laughing and screaming.

Anyways it was too bad I got caught up in late afternoon - early evening work meetings, I missed the whole thing.
I got them setup with juice and then the sugar took over.
Yahvi lives next door, and they all go to the same school so hung out and played together until supper time.

Blogger Song* said...

Xander had a fantastic time with Keiran! I am just so glad that he behaved and there were no tantrums!! Looking forward to more playdates together :)

Fri May 29, 08:17:00 PM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

He really enjoyed the bike ride to our house. He had a big happy smile when I opened the front flap. Then Kieran went in to get him and Xander a drink. And nothing for papa.
He was very great, he even helped tidy up afterwards.

Fri May 29, 09:11:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment