.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Saturday, March 02, 2013

It's all fun and games till someone

It's all fun and games till someone gets an iceball to the eye.Well it was close.  It hit the cheek.  Big bruise.
Kid was chewed out, which was good.
Kieran told me what happened.  Apparently a girl in his class (Rebecca) threw the initial one and the boy who shall remain nameless thought Kieran threw it and threw an ice ball at him and hit him in the face.  How come the girls always seem to avoid any association with the crime?

Milan the music teacher gave him some ice to put on it.  But Kieran ate the ice.

And this morning was the highly stressful click-refresh-TorontoFunGuide-Online-Registration - get Max Session page - Retry, until you get thru activity.
I had just got back from a draining run.  I was a little dazed because I could not fall asleep right away last night after basketball, because I knew I had to get up to register or attempt to anyways.  I felt good going out for the first few km's but then started to run out of samosa fuel to get me home.

Then Tresa had fallen and hurt her knee and her non-bionic ankle.  And there were dirty dishes to be washed.
Plus there were 50 samosa's calling my name.  Actually 3 of them already did and my stomach answered back.

So I ate a few more before I went to get Kieran, because he wanted to go home.
Then he told me what had happened and who it was.  I knew this kid.  He was at Humberside for a year.  And Christian was his name-Oh.  I'll find out the girl's name.
In any case.  Retaliation isn't good.  But identifying the initiator is a better strategy.  Christian's mistake was not asking who threw it first.  Just glad that it didn't actually hit Kieran's eye.

But he also didn't feel like going to the meet finals (Tresa had sent me out to get a box of samosas for the meet).  Which is ok.  So we went to DQ to make the hurt go away a bit.