.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Minor Niner

Happy Birthday Kieran.
He wasn't expecting this one.  We were at Song and Jinn's for an Easter Monday supper.
Couldn't have it at our house.
There's no place to eat.




This was a blast from the past.  Loved this game.
Loved it too much.  It was a little addictive.
I'm not addicted to any game nowadays.  There's more important things to do.  Rather be outside enjoying the day than inside getting my screen burned into my eyes.




This may be a temporary whiteboard card, but it's now forever in digital format.
See who signed it.







We went to see RIO 2 at the Humber.
This is a cardboard armchair.
Read what it says.





See the photo.









I know what I would wish for.

But it doesn't seem to bother anyone as much as me.
Kieran has rolled with the construction interruption as if nothing is going on.
It's the last big change to the inside of our home.
Making it our own.