.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, September 22, 2014

TIFF for Tat

Although it is a bike accident. That wasn't me.
I've been down this road many times and it's a little rough in parts but I do not know how this guy went over his bike.

It's the road going into Home Smith Park.
I usually go here with my club and we are flying.

This guy was a poster child for how you should be riding WITH a helmet.  He was bleeding from a cut to the head.  There were 2 women and a runner that were there to call 911 and flag the paramedics as we saw them shoot by the entrance to the park on Dundas.  I left shortly after they came just in case.



Then it was time to hit TIFF.  We were only going to meet our Sharknado cousin for lunch.  This was his first time to TIFF.  Because he's not a open the vault, I'm entitled type of exec.  But we are glad he came.

Maybe he'll make it a yearly thing.

We didn't go to watch any flicks.  We can't afford it.  So we just look for free stuff.


We met him a BOSK which is at the Shangri-La Hotel at Adelaide and University.  A few years ago, this spot was a parking lot.  I used to work right next door.

Now there is a fancy schmancy hotel with no parking.  Awesome!
You can stay here, but leave your car at home.
Take a Bixi.

The service was superb.  Now I know how a B-Lister is treated.


This is the eggs benedict with smoked salmon.
This was Tresa's meal. They took her salad away pre-maturely.
I noted that on the survey.








Puzzled.
this is the granola yoghurt.

Then it was off to the free stuff zone.
What's it like in a Pepsi can?
and more importantly what free stuff can we get.
Other than sugary drinks.
Ans: burgers, t-shirt and something else.

DJing in the Pepsi can.
Lite-Brite in the Pepsi can.
I made that happy face.


BM & TK.









Who cares.
We were there for the free ice cream.


King St was closed from University to Spadina.
To make room for the free chess board.  That people were
using to play checkers.
That guy was crowned.

And free musical entertainment.
I think he was trying to get discovered.
So he wouldn't have to go to work and bus tables.