.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, September 07, 2015

#13 in NJ - #ohHellNo

I ripped that title off of Sharknado 3.
That's where we were going.
Back to the origin of Sharknado - not the west coast, but Jersey Shore.
I'm pretty sure there have been shark attacks here.  If they don't get you the hurricanes and undertow will.





Back to the land of processed foods that we are trying to ween ourselves off and back on to real whole foods, like veggies.

Although the bagels here are pretty good.
But we only went here 2x since they tend to be heavy in your stomach.


However the bagels are tasty and the guys here are always so nice.  I had to visit them at least once.
Cinnamon Apple Crunch or Blueberry Crunch?
If you can't decide, have both!

This year the loonie to USD exchange is pretty poor.  It marks the lowest the CAD has been against the USD in 5+ years.
So this year I didn't buy anything.  But really what else did I need?

Better to get rid of crappy old stuff.  Things that no longer fits, that I no longer wear, that I never really liked.

Things that were collecting dust!

Shopping can be a habit. An addiction.  Looking for that bargain where there is none.  Morphing a want into a need.

Excess is a choice.  Don't make it so.



Instead we celebrated with good real food.  And lots of wine - reds, whites and sparkling. Then hit the gym to do it all over again.











It was great weather for the entire two weeks.
I don't think it rained at all.
Back to work and school this week.
Buzy as a bee.