.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, March 07, 2016

The Broncos take one

Bronco was a Denver Broncos fan.  I'm sure that was no coincidence. 
At first I saw one person in the church parking lot wearing a touque, at the cemetery i saw another person wearing one, then another, then a lady, then another lady.
I wasn't so much the Denver Broncos fans, but these were fans of Bronco.

He past away last week from cancer.  He was 54.
Leaving behind his wife and 11 year old daughter.
Kind of made me wonder, it could and can happen to anyone.  I know what it's like to be the ones left behind.  So it made me wonder what if I was to be called to the Elsewhere.
Would my family be okay?  Saying I hope so. Well that's guessing.  Working towards ensuring they will be okay.  That's a better answer.  They'll be fine.  I know it.  Sad and a little void.  For sure.

It can happen to the best of us.