.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A little rain never hurt anyone

Rain wasn't going to stop these kids from having fun in the lake.  Wasn't going to stop Tresa too.
There was only 1 person it was going to stop.  And it was me!
But I eventually succumbed to the rain too.  It's warmer in the water than out of the water.
In hindsight I should have worn a t-shirt or something.  Cuz I ended up with a cold.  I was sniffling and sneezing for almost a week. But glad it didn't turn into pneumonia that is usually the norm for me.

Read my lips "this is crazy!"
I only swam in the rain the 1x.  Mostly to wash off the sweat from doing my first ever tiling job.  The bathroom turned out really well. The furnace room was a little tricky, but it's ok.  It's the furnace room.  A little grout and it'll look fine!

But it was way easier than I thought.  Cutting the tile wasn't so difficult.  And it looks really good.  I consider it learning for when we do our basement laundry / 2nd bathroom / shower.  Because I'm planning on tiling that myself.