.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Kicking a Horse

I love coffee.
I don't even remember when i entered this raffle at Sweet Potato.
When I saw their phone number come up on my phone.  I thought I'd forgotten something there like my wallet or credit card.  I was just there a few hours earlier.

Instead they were notifying me that I'd won the Kicking Horse coffee raffle that I'd entered.

Oddly enough I was just thinking of getting a bag of beans.  But I didn't.  I wasn't sure what this bodum was going to be but I was expecting a glass thing.  And we were totally thinking of re-gifting it to someone that would like it.  Since I have my espresso machine.  Instead this is like a 1L pot of coffee kind of bodum.  It's pretty nice.

We can totally use this.
We think.  Maybe.  I dunno.  Don't worry if you get this we'll keep it clean.