.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Ring and the Grudge....It's the Gring!

Happy 11th Birthday Jade!
I am so ashamed!

And for my next trick, I will jump for joy and not get stuck.
Tada!
Believe it or not Kieran is asleep. I had just taken him out while Tresa does some tidying up with her papers. When I arrived home, which was only like a 2 minute drive from the Stockyards, he was fast asleep. Guess it was LIGHTS OUT!
I took Kieran to see my friend Fabian who cuts my hair.
Kieran didn't do all of this in the same day. I've been pretty behind in my blogging so here's two weeks worth Carmen! Just for you!
See this chair. He's smiling, but most times it's like we're putting him in iron chains and locking him up. We just got it for him because he's almost outgrown the car seat. So I picked this Eddie Bauer one from Toys-R-Us. This chair was on the news a while back because some lady got into a car accident and she broke every bone in her body and her son was in one of these and he didn't have scratch. So I ordered an adult one for me and Tresa. It'll take 4-6 months.
Sort of like our new sofa that we ordered back in August. It finally came.
Because of the hurricanes that passed through the south it disrupted a lot of busineses. Not just oil rigs and George W's backyard.
The only reason he's in the laundry sink is because he pooped one of those explosive up the back suckers. He did another one just this past weekend. I was smelling something unusual and then I check my hand that was resting on his back. And WOW all over my hand YUKKY! what a stink bomb! We've been giving him rice cereal now for about 2 weeks and he's been loving it. He also took in some formula and he's starting to like that stuff too. But I overfed him on Saturday and he was puking it back up. But it might have been the formula that he didn't like too. Enfalac with Iron. If your kid isn't anemic he/she probably doesn't need it. So get the Similac or Enfalac A+ stuff.

Click for more photos, Carmen P.