.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Saturday, November 18, 2006

3:35am local time


This has got to be what we will always remember Singapore for. The food courts are the best.




The selection is amazing. You can't get octopus balls in a Toronto pastry shop, that's for sure. And it's cheap!





But Tresa opted for something more down her alley that didn't crawl or swim out of the water.



Everyone eats out. And there's no rubbish bins in the food courts, someone comes along and takes your empty or half empty dishes and throws it out for you.




It was about 8:30pm local time when we ate and Kieran was asleep in his stroller. One thing I noticed was there were lots of other babies and toddlers wide awake. Everywhere we went we saw mothers carrying their kids. I looked at my watch and it'd be 9:30pm. So I figured it was an asian thing.

He woke up towards the end of our dinner and then fell back asleep. We're hoping he sleeps through the night but last night I was up with him from 3:30am. This morning he slept a little longer - 3:35am. All I heard was 'mom bread' then a tiny padded hand hitting me in the head. And he always seems to aim for my eye. But this time Tresa took him down for some food.