.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Origin of the Incredible Hulk








Not realizing that high intensity camera flashes emitted small doses of gamma radiation. The increasing number of photos I had been taking with my Speedlite 420 EX flash was affecting Kieran. I was unknowingly bombarding him with gamma radiation, in a blink of an eye, he would change right before me, turning into something difficult to describe.

You can see the changes in the individual frames taken with my Canon G5 at 15 frames / sec.
In one image he was happy go lucky Kieran, and in the next frame he turned into the baby Hulk. He flexed his muscles and tore off his hoodie and was turning slightly jaundice or was that just the reflection from that green boogey that was destined for the lower part of my shirt.

All this before getting to daycare.