.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Sukaboy day!

It's another year gone by for Sukaboy.
I kinda knew stuff was going on, but still I was surprised.
Kids below the age of 6 don't know what a secret means.

I think I'd been a good boy this year. I did my best.
I didn't get any traffic tickets that I had to go to court to fight. So it was a good year I think.

Plus I got a FutureShop gift card from the daycare ladies.
So when you're good, they call you "rent-a-husband".


My cousin came over the other day. So I drank a bottle and a half with Wino-centric to celebrate another year of not hitting a car while riding my bike.


And a big happy birthday to my cousin Cathy, it's her birthday too. I'd call you but I don't have your number. She's had a tough year and hugs and kisses from all of us and the kids at daycare and kiddies everywhere to her and Dave, and the kids.

And thanks for all the birthday voicemails....I'd return them, but we deleted them to make room for the folks who are supposed to call about the work on replacing our windows and sills.

Click me for more photos of me drinking wine with ChrisR, and kids singing "happy birthday teaser tootie".

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated greetings from Slovenia - I've already had a bottle of wine in your name! Cheers! Na zdravje! Živio!
Easy and Co

Sun Jul 20, 02:30:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment