.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Day at the Museum

We were at the ROM today, and although only for a short while, but when we got home we were tuckered out and both had a nap.

I was scouring the net for things to do in Toronto with your kids.
You know some kid-friendly stuff.


The ROM was the top hit. Plus for this week it was - 1 kid per adult is free. So me being the big time spender, took my kid to the ROM.
Plus it was better than sitting at home being a couch potato.
They had some interactive activities there so I thought it'd be fun.

But all he wanted to see were the dinosaurs.
We missed the diamond exhibit, although we did see the crystal exhibit. The ROM has updated itself from what I remember. It's not as impressive as say the one we visited in Philly. That one had a lot of stuff for kids to do and to see - it was very tactile. But I think it was the Science museum that we visited. Plus it had trains.

And he wanted to ride the subway. So I bought a day pass and we we rode all around downtown. We were walking distance from W-S to meet mama to go home, but we took the subway from Museum to Bloor and then to Bay station. We had a day pass. So. We took the better way.

Click me for more photos