.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, November 26, 2010

North Pole express


Kieran made it to his "Santa experience" at Sherway Gardens.
I had suggested he write a letter to Santa, since it was getting closer to christmas. I was going to mail it, but they took it at this event at Sherway. Apparently other kids had done the same thing.

Dang. I could've saved a stamp.

I asked him what he said to Santa, and he said 'nothing'.

Click me for photos of nothing

and look for the subtitles.



Today, just a few days since he handed that letter to the Santa representing Sherway Gardens. Kieran got a letter from the North Pole. I couldn't believe how fast he got it. Plus it was personalized. Proving that they do read the letters. Wow...I'm impressed.

I read it to Kieran since he mentioned something to me about what we wrote. I forget now but it had something to do with the fish and the cats and dogs.



Who said Canada post was slow?
And for 51 cents, I think this was a priceless experience for a kid.

He doesn't think that the Santa at Sherway is the real Santa. I just told him that it was one of his representatives, because he can't be everywhere at once.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

his penmanship is better than yours!

Thu Dec 02, 11:58:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment