.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's the 1 week before christmas and I'm almost recovered from a bout of the flu + strep + plus a nagging cough that's been keeping me up for 2 weeks now.

It's beginning to look more and more like christmas. The house on Brock has been lit up for weeks now.

Even the school is getting into the christmas spirit and the Santa's are getting younger and younger. Kieran's school is so into everything. All the kids really participate.

We even had an assembly line of christmas card. Cutting and drawing and writing and gluing and putting glitter stuff on it.

Now I got our tree. It's way better than last years.
It's waiting in the garage to be brought in.




Check this out. I think this is a new decoration at that house. We didn't see a train last year.
Their hydro bill must be huge.

Click me for more photos