.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 20

Today is Day 20.
The first major milestone was reached 10 days ago when Tresa got her stitches out.
The next one is in another 18 days when she gets the rod out.

The pain is excruciating. Well this is what I hear. I don't experience any pain, right now I'm experiencing tiredness and fatigue. And I just took 2 advil from some muscle fatigue. I think it was from basketball, hockey and spinning this weekend. No marathons for me. It was a lousy day. But good for those that did. Be proud of your accomplishment and take some anti-inflammatory drugs with a big meal as a reward.

She hasn't been taking the pain killers too often, mostly because it just makes her sleepy.
Which could be useful in putting Kieran to bed on a regular basis...hmmm. Ah...Nah.

I'm thankful Steph came over on Saturday to help us out. It was a huge amount of clothes to sort through and kid stuff to sort through and make the house safe for Tresa to move around in on her crutches.

Click me if you a strong stomach!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care guys! Hi to Steph! And others!
Easy

Tue May 17, 06:42:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment