.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Trick or Samosa

It was a chilly start to Halloween.  It was near freezing and I had to scrape the window of our car this morning.
As long as it doesn't get damp, i'm good with that.
The weather held up!  It was crisp but dry.

I can't recall the last time it was a dry halloween for the kids.
It always seemed to be raining.

Kieran wanted to be a creepy clown.  I hadn't even seen them in the news but it was big news.   But lack of planning had me heading to Party City to get something.

Good thing I did too.  It made a big difference.  Otherwise he'd be using Raelen's make up kit and he'd end up looking like Honey Boo Boo at some kid pageant in the good ol' US of A.

There was some big stink about being a clown.  But it was media making big bad news about nothing.

Most of his face was from the clown make up kit.  Turned out pretty good.  Kieran did it, i just helped get it done a bit faster.  Even today he still has some on his face.

When he goes to swimming on Wednesday I'm hoping the rest of it comes off in the chlorine water.

This year he went with a bunch of friends from school to go around trick or treating.  Same as last year but seems like a bigger and bigger group which reminds me of when i was his age.

That's the best way to do it.
In a pack, just like wolves.




A samosa halloween photos.
Here's more photos from the samosa queen.
She handed these out otherwise they'd make their way to the bottom of her belly.
Instead they are making their way to my belly.