.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, December 05, 2016

Give the gift of re-gifting

Nothing beats re-gifting.
I don't know how this guy does it, but he finds gifts for us homeys everywhere.

I'm not talking about local shops and malls in TO, not even Pacific Mall.  He sources them globally.  Best Westerns, Super 8, you name it, nothing but the best for the guys who have been his best friends since childhood.

Always thinking about my hygiene and gastrointestinal health, as well as my mental health.

I've never heard of BLANK tissue.  But it must be good.  And who hasn't heard of Veggemo drink or juice or some dairy alternative that must be good for my heart or colon (or cleaning windows and drains).  Since I can no longer get Vioxx to put me in the heart attack zone, or constipate me.


That pillow with the 'A' on it is for - A class Act.
What else could it be?

That's my NHL2016 EA sports 2015 (cuz he had shingles last year we are 1 year behind) partner.

Even if we lose when we play the 2016 season a month into 2017, cuz he'll be in the EU spreading the Fr-Exit plan,  which involves beach houses in a 3rd world nation, exploiting the locals for cheap labour, it'll be ok since he single handedly took the game controller by the reins and brought the Cup home!

Check this out. Luckily the tree just fit. It's the Christmas tree Kieran and I brought home.  Watch how it opens up.