.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Gag me with a spoon

Morning sickness symptom. Tresa was putting the topping on my steak that we got from the St. Lawrence Market earlier today, and she said it was making her gag. I asked her if she wanted me to go to the supermarket and pick up bread or potatoes or anything. She wasn't in the mood for anything - food wise. I guess that's good cause it's normal. I offered to get fish, maybe she'll smell it, well maybe look at it and she'll like it. I thought that maybe the baby would like the fish. But she said - "Momma don't like fish."

While we were shopping for groceries at the market, we ran into a couple with a 13 month old in a backpack carrier. I was curious to know where they got the baby carrier and they said to get the Kelty from Europe bound. It was about 300.00. Hmm...more money outta my pocket. Oh well, and she said the new born carrier was great because the baby would sleep while she ate dinner. Even when the ate out. They said the carriers were great because the baby was able to see everything and he was a happy baby. Well he was smiling with both teeth. :-D