.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back to the Promised Land


Well we managed to make it back to Woodbury Common over at I87 & route 17. In Woodbury/Monroe county. This is the main reason we come and visit our NJ cousins. We spend the whole day here. Kieran enjoyed the ride. He slept most of the way. And was even smiling as he slept. Must have been dreaming of 2 for 1 sales, or 90% discounts and tax free shopping. I think he gets that from his mom. You'll see their smiles are very similar.
These are the gates to the Tresa's Graceland.
Ever see the movie Amelie? Remember the gnome and how the father kept getting postcards and photos of the gnome from all over the world.



Quit yapping and take me to the stores with food.

Salvatore Faragamo, Kenneth Cole, Kate Spade, Elie Tahari, Betsy Johnson, Celine, Giorgio Armani. Sounds like a foreign student e-vite party list. I wouldn't know whether they were clothing lines, bags, shoes, this or that. I just asked Tresa.
Unless it's Nike, Gap, Adidas, Diesel, Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, or McDonald's I wouldn't know what stuff they had in the store.
Hey look Alfred Hitchcock lives.
I walked in, but everything on sale was a size 52 and up. Guess you had to pack on 200% before getting the 90%.

We went in this store, I didn't know what they had but Tresa told me it's a high end kids clothing shop. We found a pair of pants for Kieran but it cost more (at 50% off) than all the clothes I have on put together. Including my fruit of the loom.

In this next series of photos, Tresa's going in and out of stores like she's Alice in Wonderland.
Which one goes down the rabbit hole?
None. They all go down the old pocket and burn a hole through it.
But Tresa just likes to window shop so this is really her cardio. Like the Karate Kid. Open door, close door.
The good thing was that she came out without any shopping bags.

Blogger Alli said...

heh. I laughed so hard at this post! Tresa, I LOVE your idea of cardio - wanna go with you the next time!

Have been keeping track of you guys through the blog - glad to hear all is well - and glad to see Ray is up and at 'em again!

Cheers guys, let's get together soon. Pig roast at our place on Sat, Sept 17. I'll e you the deets!

Cheers,
Alli

Wed Aug 31, 03:33:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment