.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Global Warming

Global warming is a serious issue.
You can tell by the look on our faces, we're not kidding.







Global warming?
But it's freezing in our house.

That's because our house is 50 years old and insulation back then was an after thought.

I'm thinking of getting insulation blown into the walls of our house. I also think it's because the windows we currently have are crap. We'll have to make due with them for a little while longer. Windows aren't cheap you know. Even the crap ones are expensive.

So this is what we did. We went to the Hot House Restaurant at Church and Front for Carmen's get together for her wedding.

Carmen is on the left. The lady on the right mowing down the ribs, that Kieran is eyeing, is Sandeep. She arranged all of this.



And this is what Kieran got from Eileen for just showing up.


Carmen, here's the option to see more photos

Carmen is the only person I know that reads this blog everyday and if I don't update it often enough, I get a phone call instead of a comment on the blog telling me to post something new.
So we probably won't hear from you for at least a week, when I start to slack off with posting up photos.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check this blog almost everyday too you know...the kid looks so cute with the furry hat...looks like another teddy bear....

Wed Feb 08, 11:22:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment