.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, February 26, 2006

No more toothless smile

Wow, it's been over 2 weeks since I last did a post. I'm surprised I didn't get a phone call from Carmen. But I did get an email from Slovenia. There's a feature on the blog where I can see where the hits have been coming from anywhere in the world. It's super cool. There's this blip from Slovenia every day. And I know it's Izidor.
Yep, I've been super busy. But I'll put up another post very shortly.

Well, Kieran's first tooth finally broke through about 2 weeks ago. In total he's got 3 on the way. 1 on the bottom and now two up top.

You can't really see it in the photo, but trust me they're there. If you don't believe me ask Tresa.

Not really sure if it's really bothering him all that much, but the biting isn't that much fun for Tresa.