.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, June 22, 2007

Spanish tastes

It was me and the original ChrisR off to a tasting of Spanish wines.
It was my first wine tasting and I was nervous that all my taste buds would pick up was pepper and oak.







So I was back in NYC. Where pedestrians have no regard for vehicles (doesn't matter if people are crossing with their kids or not). And vehicles will run you down like a squirrel. So the feelings are mutual.








It was official I had changed my last name to Sukaboy.

Security at NBC didn't even bat an eye.




Sukaboy on the set of SNL. ChrisR gave me a tour of NBC studios in NYC. I also happened to have a brush with a celeb. Pamela Anderson had arrived in the studio at the same time. Flash bulbs were going off like a strobe, or was it the reflection off of her bleach blonde hair.



ChrisR gave this one 99 pts.
It was clear and clean, no aroma and tasted flat.
Maybe because it was water.

We were in a church so maybe he was hoping it would turn into wine.
There was plenty of bread, spanish paella...yummy in my tummy.
It was good to offset all the wine. Plus spitting out the wine helped.
I did it 3-5 times.
That guy behind was passing around the offertory collection.

Hello fotos