.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, February 11, 2011

Tito Roger

This is tito Roger.
We officially said good bye to him today.

Last Thursday he passed away.
He had a heart attack.
He was always, to me anyways, the strongest (physically) person around. His brother Joe would probably disagree, but he was strong as a bull. Probably bull headed too. But when ChrisR emailed me with the subject: Tito Roger "Did you hear that he died?"

I disregarded it and went to bed.
Sure enough, the next day the phone calls came in.
I called Jen. She told me what had happened.

It was hard to believe that someone as strong as tito Roger, was gone. My parents are both long gone. And for me, I go a little numb when someone close passes on, and I pretend that they are away somewhere in some other part of the world. I'll see them all again, just like before. I think about that with everyone and every pet, that's been a part of my life.

Tito Roger is probably off somewhere building a deck.