.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Play Safe!

Back to day camps!
Kieran had a junior chef camp this week.
Looks like he had plugged his fork in a socket, but it's really just he needs a bath.

We send him down to take a shower but he doesn't always use shampoo and conditioner in his hair, so he's probably got a few layers of soap scum in his hair. Plus chlorine and whatever food he was cooking up.


It was also our neighbour Raoul's birthday on Friday July 15th. July is full of great birthdays!
So I got him some carb drinks since he goes cycling a lot.
So did everyone else too.

This was just one of 3 coolers.
This one was Quebec beers. 9.5%!
Makes the Corona I got him seem like light beer.

I went back to working on the basement rec room. I decided to just take down more of the wall so I could fish the wires through more easily.
I'm thinking that I will probably need to take down the wall where the TV is going to be as well.
When I took down the wall where the media cabinet will be, I found crumpled up newspaper instead of insulation. Check the date. 1957.


Since I spent my birthday driving 1000 miles, Kieran and Tresa made me a special dinner with cup cakes.




Click me for more photos.

Blogger Kiki said...

Wow you have a beautiful family!!

Fri Jul 22, 07:06:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment