.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

It was Kieran's last art class and he made a ton of stuff.
This is aliens on the moon. Ignore the Zhu Zhu's and the toy cars, they were just there on his table.

There are some other neat and creative stuff too, like these masks on plexiglass. And a train game he made up.

Happy Father's day!
And he actually made me this surprise last week. And I was impressed. This boat is so cool. It put a big smile on my face.

That little flag actually moves on the string there.
There's a cork in the bottom that holds the mast. It was so neat.



I like Bronwen's class. He makes all sorts of surprisingly interesting stuff.
In order to get my surprise he made me a treasure map, but told me exactly where it was any ways.





Click me for more art stuff