.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Papa needs a new pair of boots

Woo hoo, the bin is gone.
It arrived on Sunday, around 9am. I loaded the debris from the basement.
Then the rains came.
My boots are 14 years old. Although I used them for less than a year. I got them when I was working for EDS and had to walk through the North Fab plant in Oshawa.

Good thing I wore them for this job, since several times it saved me from checking my tetanus shot records.
But the sole of the boot was falling apart. I was noticing all this black stuff where ever I was walking.
Then I looked at my boots and I could see the shiny metal plate of my boot.

I guess I could get a new pair when I do the kitchen or the bathroom project.
But for now I don't need a new pair. Unless it's on sale.
I'll have to keep my eye out for new boots.

Even though on the schedule they said pickup and delivery can be between 7am and 9pm. But just like delivery they arrived just after 9am they came and picked up the bin.
Bye bye boots and junk.