.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Uke fest

It was the Ukrainian Festival down in the Bloor West this past weekend. I was planning on putting up some more drywall in the basement, since the plan was that he'd be visiting my sister's.

In any case, he didn't go. I had spent much of Saturday morning setting my new Pioneer 1121K multizone receiver and if I wasn't such a techie. I would have had to call in the Geek Squad.




The manual clearly has gaps. It is definitely missing some connection scenarios and/or FAQ's. But I got it working. Cuz I'm good.

Thanks internet, Google and AVS Forum. I'm going to have to write to Pioneer and let them know of the deficiencies in their manual.



So it was still a lot of the day remaining. And not a fan of wasting a day inside the house, we headed out. And called on our neighbour to see if Yahvi would like to come with us so Kieran has a partner on the rides.

This lady bug ride's safety restraint system looks a little outdated. Very simple, but not sure how effective it really is.



Adults beware of boarding rides filled with kids. Can you spot the lone adult on this ride.
She was definitely unprepared for the dB levels of the piercing screams of some of these kids. Especially the little boy in row #4 in the corner, directly behind her ear drums.
She should get her hearing checked.