.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, November 28, 2011

There always has to be one

 It was Haren's birthday.  And it was at our favourite place.  Well it's my favourite place for a kids's party because there's lots of stuff for the adults to do.

And it's just so cool.
It seems like they added more stuff.
There's the basketball games.
That ball looks like it's going to be a brick.
Looks evenly matched.

1 min of pure stress for those going up against moi.





Then there's the Vegas training area.
Where professional trainers are guiding and giving direction on how to beat the 1-armed bandits.








Yep and watch out for sharp objects.
It seems like one of the Garces boys has to be under medical supervision at any one time.
Good thing I have benefits and have exceptional friends with medical degrees.  I didn't realize that because of where I cut my hand, risk of infection was high.  Good thing I'm pretty much done in the basement.

Haren's 6th Birthday party