.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Night of the cougars

Lions and tigers and Cougars, oh my.  There's no place like home, there's no place like home.  Oh wait, I am home.

It was the eve of Mother's day and Tresa's friends came over for dinner.    I haven't seen them in a long time.  They still look the same. Only 1 was missing.  I think Mai is waiting for Target and Marshalls to open over in the Stockyards.
Too bad because I made the Thai fresh springs rolls and sauce that are always a big hit.

As you can see they devoured the food like animals. LOL.
And they brought ice cream, wine and a cooler full of beer.  They can come back any time!

This was the best photo.  They were commenting on the size of my lens.
Hey bigger is better, you know.
Imagine the look on their faces if I showed them my hammer drill! :-O
And all my other tools that I used to do the renos.

Happy mother's day to everyone.